Acupuncture Injection Therapy, AIT
This practice involves using sterile hypodermic needles to inject sterile mediums into tissue, muscle, and joints at applicable locations. The mediums are specific to particular disorders and the injection locations are acupoints used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This therapy has been practiced in China for many years and is within qualified acupuncturists' scope of practice in several US states. Colorado’s Acupuncture Association has worked diligently at a legislative level for the rights to AIT to be practiced by the most capable practitioners, licensed acupuncturist.
Benefits of AIT
- In conjunction with acupuncture, AIT significantly intensified treatment- AKA Super Acupuncture.
- AIT as acupuncture can be used at pattern-based acupoints, offering augmented results that last at least twice as long, with a quicker turnover time.
- AIT is best known for its superior results involving trigger points. Using injectable fluids in muscles exceeds the effects of a filiform needle. Along with an acupuncturist’s knowledge of anatomy and clean needling- this modality works to relieve muscle knots, spasms, and tension, safety.
- Even though injecting sterile saline is enough to obtain remarkable results, we take it even further with the mediums. This is the marriage of traditional and modern medicines to enhance pain reduction, increase energy levels, and improve mobility. Moreover, AIT can be implemented to strengthen weight loss, as well as treating minor physical appearance issues (wrinkles and scars).
- By adding nutrients to acupoints, AIT can tonify deficiencies. Injecting high-quality B vitamins is beneficial for nerve issues, as well as for B deficiencies from chemo, poor appetite- weight loss, and plant-based diet needs.
Noteworthy Injection Solution Mediums
TRAUMEEL Injection Solution is an anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, anti-exudative combination formulation of 12 botanical substances and 1 mineral substance. TRAUMEEL Injection Solution is indicated for the treatment of symptoms associated with inflammatory, exudative, and degenerative processes due to acute trauma, repetitive or overuse injuries, and for minor aches and pains. TRAUMEEL Injection Solution is also indicated for the treatment of minor aches and pains associated with backache, muscular aches, and the minor pain from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gouty arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Lidocaine injection for local anesthetic (numbing medication). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body.
Gelsemium comp. is a homeopathic drug indicated for the improvement of painful nerve conditions, such as postherpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, or sciatic nerve pain.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.